Join a mission to make eCommerce logistics Nice.
Nice Commerce envisions a future where eCommerce brands can focus on what they do best - inspiring and connecting with customers - without the headache of dealing with rubbish, inefficient logistic partners.
In 2020, born out of real frustrations, we stepped up to change the script, building a dependable, tech-driven 3PL backed by a hands-on team that goes the extra mile.
Since then, we’ve experienced mind-blowing growth helping eCommerce brands reach new heights. And as our operations have grown, so have our team members: from sharpening their skills, to stepping into bigger roles – even helping us create brand new departments that support our mission.
The best part?
We're just getting started. And we'd love for you to be a part of the next chapter.
Get on our radar
The best way to get ahead of the curb when new openings come along? Register your interest and resume with us! You'll be one of the first to get a call when a good fit pops up.
1. What qualities does Nice Commerce value in a candidate?
Each role has its own unique set of skills and qualifications that we look for, but across the board we value:
• Driven individuals who love to learn
• Team players
• High ownership and accountability in work
• Genuinely nice people
2. I've never worked at a 3PL or warehouse before, can I still apply?
You bet! While experience in our industry is always a plus, we value the things that can't be taught above all else, AKA, a positive character, team player, and critical thinker.
3. What benefits do you offer?
- A part from working with a team of truly nice folks, snacks galore, and a wheel of prizes (seriously), Nice Commerce offers full time employees:
• Supplemented Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- • 401K and Company Match
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
- • Quarterly and Annual Bonus Initiatives
4. Are there ever any remote positions available?
We believe what sets our 3PL apart is the commitment to providing hands-on support for our eCommerce brands and their products.
While certain non-warehouse operation roles have varying levels of lifestyle flexibility, all of our opportunities require the ability to work in person at our North Charleston, South Carolina headquarters on a regular basis.
5. Do you have any internship opportunities?
Yes! We often have flexible, paid internship opportunities throughout the year in fields such as logistics, sales, marketing, data analysis, and account management. Some opportunities are posted proactively, while some we create organically for individuals who propose an opportunity that's mutualy beneficial. The best way to get on our radar is to register your interest!
6. For warehouse positions, where is your warehouse located and what shifts are available?
Our warehouse is located at 7791 Palmetto Commerce Pkwy Suite A, North Charleston, South Carolina, 29420.
Our core operation hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm.
Some warehouse roles offer flexible start times that can be adjusted a few hours earlier or later to accommodate the individual needs of our team members and their positions.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.